5.0" iLCD Panel with resistive or capacitive Touch Screen 800x480 Pixel
DPP-HT50 | DPP-HC50
- DPC3090 32-bit iLCD controller
- 128 MByte flash memory for user data
- 8 MByte RAM for screen save/restore
- Resistive or capacitive (PCAP) touch screen
- Single 5 Volt (optional 3.3 Volt) power supply
- USB port
- RS232 port with 3.3 Volts
- I²C port and SPI port
- Controls up to 16 digital outputs
- Controls up to 16 digital inputs
- 4 analog inputs with 12-bit resolution
- Controls 2 relays or speaker/buzzer, PWM output
- Controls a keyboard matrix with up to 128 keys
- Real-time clock with battery backup
- MicroSD card holder and connector for external SD Card on board
5.0" iLCD Panel with resistive / capacitive Touch Screen 800x480 Pixel | Part No. DPP-HT50 / DPP-HC50
The DPP-HT50 iLCD panel with the iLCD controller DPC3090 has 128 MByte flash memory on board and offers enough space for images, text, fonts and macros. 8 MByte RAM for multiple screen handling complete the well equipped panel.
The DPP-HC50 touch screen deploys the projected capacitive (PCAP) touch technology. For multi-touch operation, configuration parameters allow activation of up to five simultaneous touch points. Detected finger movements on the screen are reported to the device’s interpreting application.
A microSD card holder is on board enabling you to further expand your memory for images and specific use. Additionally, the DPP-HT50 provides the option to externally connect a standard SD card by means of an on-board connector. It can operate in portrait mode as well.
The optional TCP/IP Interface allows networking of iLCDs and rapid download of application data. Therefore it is also recommended for accelerated development of stand-alone applications, which will be ultimately controlled by any other interface (USB, RS232, I²C or SPI).
The brightness of the TFT diplay is 500 cd/m2, it is equipped with LED backlight. It allows you to show your graphics either with full 16-bit color depth or with 8-bit (with 16-bit color palette created by the setup software automatically) color depth. As seen on all other iLCD panels, animated images (color GIF images) can be displayed easily within minutes.
Evaluation Kits with the 5.0" iLCD panels are available for trial, testing and application developing while having the iLCD panel connected to the PC. It includes all the necessary hardware and software ingredients to perform the whole range of available iLCD features.