4.3" iLCD Panel with resistive Touch Screen 480x272 Pixel
- DPC3090 32-bit iLCD controller
- 128 MByte flash memory for user data
- 8 MByte RAM for screen save/restore
- Single 5 Volt (optional 3.3 Volt) power supply
- USB port
- RS232 port with 3.3 Volts
- I²C port and SPI port
- Controls up to 16 digital outputs
- Controls up to 16 digital inputs
- 4 analog inputs with 12-bit resolution
- Controls 2 relays or speaker/buzzer, PWM output
- Controls a keyboard matrix with up to 128 keys
- Real-time clock with battery backup
- MicroSD card holder on board
4.3" iLCD Panel with resistive Touch Screen 480x272 Pixel | Part No. DPP-T43
The DPP-T43 iLCD panel now also has the iLCD controller DPC3090 has 128 MByte flash memory on board and and is the successor of our DPP-CT4827. The DPP-T43 is fully compatible with its predecessor, i.e. operation, outline dimensions and pin assignment are identical.
The flash memory offers enough space for images, text, fonts and macros. 8 MByte RAM for multiple screen handling complete the well equipped panel. A microSD card holder is on board enabling you to further expand your memory for images and use specific use. It can operate in portrait mode as well.
The optional TCP/IP Interface allows networking of iLCDs and rapid download of application data. Therefore it is also recommended for accelerated development of stand-alone applications, which will be ultimately controlled by any other interface (USB, RS232, I²C or SPI).
The brightness of the TFT diplay is 400 cd/m2 (with touchscreen) to 500 cd/m2 (without touchscreen), it is equipped with LED backlight. It allows you to show your graphics either with full 16-bit color depth or with 8-bit (with 16-bit color palette created by the setup software automatically) color depth. As seen on all other iLCD panels, animated images (color GIF images) can be displayed easily within minutes.
An evaluation kit with an extra PCB with FFC connectors and flat cables plus all other required cables is available. The kit further includes a power supply, a CD with software and comprehensive documentation and a set of microSD card, SD adapter and USB reader.