3.5" iLCD Panel with resistive Touch Screen 320x240 Pixel
- DPC3090 32-bit iLCD controller
- 128 MByte flash memory for user data
- 8 MByte RAM for screen save/restore
- Single 5 Volt (optional 3.3 Volt) power supply
- USB port
- RS232 port with 3.3 Volts
- I²C port and SPI port
- Controls up to 16 digital outputs
- Controls up to 16 digital inputs
- 4 analog inputs with 12-bit resolution
- Controls 2 relays or speaker/buzzer, PWM output
- Controls a keyboard matrix with up to 128 keys
- Real-time clock with battery backup
- MicroSD card holder on board and connector for external SD Card
3.5" iLCD Panel with resistive Touch Screen 320x240 Pixel | Part No. DPP-CTP3224A
Our extremely space-saving color iLCD panel fits into even the smallest cases: It is only 77x64x9 mm (without mounting brackets) in size.
The DPP-CTP3224A contains our new fast 32-bit iLCD controller DPC3090 and is the successor of our former DPP-CTP3224-2.
Despite of its small size it has great features: The flash memory with 128 MByte for images, text strings, fonts and macros and the RAM with 8 MByte for multiple screen handling with simple commands recommends this iLCD panel to be used with any application. A MicroSD card holder is on board enabling you to further expand your memory for images and specific use. The DPP-CTP3224A iLCD can operate in portrait-mode as well.
The optional TCP/IP Interface allows networking of iLCDs and rapid download of application data. Therefore it is also recommended for accelerated development of stand-alone applications, which will be ultimately controlled by any other interface (USB, RS232, I²C or SPI).
The excellent TFT display with very bright LED-backlight (600 cd/m²) shows your graphics either with full 16-bit color depth or with 8-bit (with 16-bit color palette created by the setup software automatically) color depth. As seen on all other iLCD panels, animated images (color GIF images) can be displayed easily within minutes.
An evaluation kit with extra PCB with FFC connectors and flat cables plus all other required cables including a power supply and software on CD is available.