10.2" iLCD Panel with resistive Touch Screen 1024x600 Pixel
- DPC3090 32-bit iLCD controller
- 128 MByte flash memory for user data
- 8 MByte RAM for screen save/restore
- Single 5 Volt (optional 3.3 Volt) power supply
- USB port
- RS232 port with 3.3 Volts
- I²C port and SPI port
- Controls up to 16 digital outputs
- Controls up to 16 digital inputs
- 4 analog inputs with 12-bit resolution
- Controls 2 relays or speaker/buzzer, PWM output
- Controls a keyboard matrix with up to 128 keys
- Real-time clock with battery backup
- MicroSD card holder on board and connector for external SD Card
10.2" iLCD Panel with resistive Touch Screen 1024x600 Pixels | Part No. DPP-CT1060A
The worldwide unique DPP-CT1060A iLCD panel enables you to place all required information on 614.4000 pixel via your even smallest microcontroller.
The iLCD panel with the new iLCD controller DPC3090 has 128 MByte flash memory on board and offers enough space for big images. While fully compatible to its predecessor DPP-CT1060, execution times and transmission rates have been improved by over 50% and a considerably brighter display is used now. The new model can be mounted into existing housings in spite of slightly different outline dimensions.
Text templates, fonts and macros can be stored in this memory as well. 8 MByte RAM for multiple screen handling complete the well equipped panel.
A MicroSD card holder is on board enabling you to further expand your memory for images and use specific use. It can operate in portrait mode as well.
The optional TCP/IP Interface allows networking of iLCDs and rapid download of application data. Therefore it is also recommended for accelerated development of stand-alone applications, which will be ultimately controlled by any other interface (USB, RS232, I²C or SPI).
The brightness of the TFT display is 400 cd/m2 and it is equipped with LED backlight. It allows you to show your graphics either with full 16-bit color depth or with 8-bit (with 16-bit color palette created by the setup software automatically) color depth. As seen on all other iLCD panels, animated images (color GIF images) can be displayed easily within minutes.
An evaluation kit with extra PCB with FFC connectors and flat cables plus all other required cables including a power supply and software on CD is available.